Lara's solo expedition

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I have driven my way south and I am proud to say that I didn't have a map and found my way quite easily. Very unusual for me.:)It was a bizarre sensation driving along the Hume. I had not driven this way by myself ever and not at all in the last for 4years. Sooooooooooooo much in the road and me had changed but in essence it was the same.
First I dropped in on John K (an uni mate) in Albury. After a few drinks my good intentions to go to the dawn service sadly dissipated. But I was on the road again on the way to Ballarat to see my sister Mel, Dave, Leah and little Thomas. Though Tomas was not so little anymore and has developed a gorgeous shy personality. I went to school with Melissa the following day. It was fantastic to see Mel in her element and the kids obviously adored her. I am now in Melbourne catching up with Mum, Paul and Brett for a few days. I went to the Camberwell art show with Mum and Paul. The quality was outstanding but more importantly it was great to gain an understanding about this part of Mum and Pauls lives. I have also been able to catch up with more uni mates in Diddi, Wens and Bec, which is always great fun. must run before mum realises what a computer nerd I am . :)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually thats quite impressive, considering if I spin you on the spot you get lost 8)

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was looking forward to seeing you try to be quiet for a whole minute at the dawn service... oh well

     

Post a Comment

<< Home