
Well the count down is quickly winding down. I am beginning to get sentimental. In particular, the view on my morning walk to work from North Coogee across to Wedding Cake Island, last game of Frisbee, touch, netty and more importantly friends and family. Gees, I hate goodbyes. I am so much more comfortable with Hellos. So don’t be surprised if I act as if I am going to see you next week. It is just because I am just an emotional coward and not a measure of my affection.
I want to thank just one last time all my generous, hospitable friends that have been kind enough to allow me to crash at there places in the last 6 weeks. So thanks Ren and Mike, Em and Todd and Wedge, Mel, Anna and Mel, Kel (I mean Kylie :) ) and Sean and finally Tertia and John and Abigail. I feel very lucky to have so many supportive friends. Oh, yeah did I mention that I will need a place or two or three when I visit. :)
I am trying to pack my back pack at the moment. It’s so hard! They say for Africa it is best to wear light colours as the mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours, but I look like I could vomit at any moment in pale colours and well I am a piglet that could not keep them clean for more them five minutes. Arh, the dilemma’s. Such a hard life :).

3 Comments:
At 2:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
hey lara!
southside women came fourth in nationals! i didn't play much, as i managed to sprain my ankle in the third game- but it was doing a one-handed grab that came off so at least that was something! and everyone played really well!
good luck in your adventures :)
emma
At 4:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hello Lara!
Hope your adventures are going well, even though you haven't even left the country yet!
You certainly left us with some juicy gossip! I will leave it at that and everyone can ask you independently to make you squirm as much as possible to make up for all the time you got away scot free!
Hope you enjoying your time with your family and friends.
Love Anna x
At 12:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Lara,
What was I talking about again??!!
Silly me..I have forgotten! I hate it when that happens! ;)
Love Anna x
Post a Comment
<< Home